Admissions are open for classes Pre-Nursery to Grade 7 for academic session 2017- 2018 Parents are welcome to visit the admission office, only with prior appointment to have an informal discussion with us. We would be happy to assist you for inquiries regarding admissions.
Process For Admission
To initiate the admission process you need to:
- Fill in the Registration Form, pay the registration fee.
- Once the Registration form is submitted, the child and the parents will be invited for a meeting with the Parent councilor/School Head. The purpose of the meeting is to get to know the child better, understand his/her strengths and what makes him/her unique.
Following documents need to be submitted along with the duly filled Admission form:
Proof of age –birth certificate/passport in case name not mentioned in the birth certificate
Residence proof .At least two of the listed documents
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Statement /Pass book
- Utility Bill (water, electricity, phone)
- Sales deed
For students seeking admission in KG and above
- Report card of the last attended school
For transfer cases
- Transfer order
Passport size photographs
- Child -5
- Mother -2
- Father- 2
* Non-Refundable Registration Fee INR 1000 should be deposited at the time of submitting the duly filled registration form..
- Age Criteria
- Pre- Nursery – 2 ½ yrs, as on 31st March 2018
- Nursery – 3 ½ yrs. as on 31st March 2018
- KG – 4 ½ yrs. as on 31st March 2018